Објавуваме повици за ЕВС волонтери на веќе одобрени проекти во Естонија, подолу во текстот можете да ги најдете потребните информации.
- Едно слободно место за ЕВС волонтер од Македонија на проект со Nursery Hellik–во Талин, Естонија со времетраење од 10 месеци (09.2017 – 30.06.2019)
Детали за проектот
The main responsibilities of the volunteer will be helping teachers and assistant teachers, help kids with everyday activities and play with kids. The volunteer can also help to develop activities, create games and think out ways how to develop kids. Depending on the skills and previous experiences of the volunteer, he/she is welcomed to create activities or events. We are very open to volunteer’s individual projects and ideas that would support kids learning process. Although all days are well planned according to a specific plan, there’s always space for innovative and good ideas that would help kids to develop and learn. He/she is also very welcomed to develop events or activities to where kids and parents will be included.
Повеќе информации на: http://www.hellikla.edu.ee/
- Едно слободно место за ЕВС волонтер од Македонија на проект со Nursery Hellik–во Талин, Естонија со времетраење од 10 месеци ( 09.2018 – 30.06.2019)
Детали за проектот
In Tallinna Kiisupere kindergarten the volunteer would be working alongside with class teacher and teaching assistant with children from different ethnic backgrounds between the age of 1,5 to 7 yrs. Volunteer would be asked to work in 2 or 3 different age groups every week. Volunteer would be asked:
-to introduce his/her country of origin to the children of our kindergarten,- their parents and staff through different events throughout the school year. Eg. Photo exhibition or other display about his/her country of origin, food tasting, introduction of- games etc.
– to accompany teachers and groups of up to 24 children going on mini trips- to museums, exhibitions, libraries, nature; to help the teacher in preparation of learning materials for everyday teaching- activities (e.g. prepare worksheets, copy materials, taking out paints, pencils etc.) and to help the teacher and children during the everyday teaching activities and outside- playtime (e.g. Art tasks, playing with children etc.).
Volunteer might be asked to help to dress, look after and feed the younger children, support them in- their daily activities as well as older children, as well as to organize sports activities for children (e.g. a weekly outdoor sports activity).
- Едно слободно место за ЕВС волонтер од Македонија на проект со Nõo Youth Center –во Nõo, Tartu County, Естонија со времетраење од 10 месеци (09.2018 – 30.06.2019)
Детали за проектот
We expect that volunteer will enrich youth center open area activities with her/his competences and skills. We have some examples what we are expecting from volunteer, but the concrete tasks will be settled up with volunteer and supervisor:
Carrying out open workshops in youth centers and occasionally in other village centers – cooking Wednesdays, handicraft and recycling workshops or something according to volunteer´s skills, experience, interests (film, art, craft, adventure games, IT, acting) Supporting active youth group – assisting them on planning and implementation of events.
Opportunity to work together with youth workers in local schools to organizing after school activities for- youngsters – for example mentoring youth band or leading language groups Opportunities to work together with local skatepark, walking trails, volunteering on different events organized- by village centers, cultural house, observatory. Taking part in Youth organizations activities like Nõo Group of Estonian Defence League Girls Organization, Girl Guides and Scouts, Sunday School and Nõo Volunteer Rescue Association for their preventional events. intercultural learning activities (cultural evenings in youth center)- trainings for youngsters (project writing, project coordination etc)- youth camps on school breaks.
Повеќе информации: https://europa.eu/youth/volunteering/organisation/927078762_en
- Едно слободно место за ЕВС волонтер од Македонија на проект со Nursery Planeedi во Талин, Естонија со времетраење од 10 месеци (09.2017 – 30.06.2019)
Детали за проектот
In Planeedi Nursery, the volunteer would be working alongside with class teacher and teaching assistant with children from different ethnic backgrounds between the age of 1,5 to 3 years old. According to the daily plan of the nursery, the volunteer can be included as following:
- welcoming kinds, guide and plays with kids, help to prepare kids for breakfast and with other everyday activities (washing hands, using soap and towel, eating etc), help teachers with morning activities, developing and conducting learning and playing activities, individual work with kids. After breakfast helps teachers to prepare kids for outdoor activities and create plans for outdoor activities.
- Helping to prepare kids for eating and napping
- Helping kids with waking up from the napping (dressing, toileting etc) and preparing for the meal (washing hands, pulling up sleeves to use soap and towel, etc). Help to plan, develop and conduct afternoon activities with kids (can be either inside or outdoor), playing with kids and helping teachers with learning and individual activities.
We are very open to volunteer’s individual projects and ideas that would support kids learning the process. Although all days are well planned according to a specific plan, then there’s always space for innovative and good ideas that would help kids to develop and learn. He/she is also very welcomed to develop bigger event for the nurseries union to include other partners, parents and kids to a common event.
Повеќе информации на: http://www.planeedila.ee/?keel=est
- Едно слободно место за ЕВС волонтер од Македонија на проект со SOS CHILDREN’S VILLAGE во Талин, Естонија со времетраење од 10 месеци (10.2018 – 30.08.2018)
Детали за проектот
Тhere will be 2 different phases of work: the summertime school holiday (3 months from June to August in Estonia) and the rest of the time, when the children attend school (or kindergarten).
The working time of the volunteer in the summer is very flexible, mostly depending on when the children are free to join in on the activities.
We also encourage the volunteer to organize trainings of some disciplines with professional instructors, so the experience is a learning one for both the children and the volunteer. As the children attend school or kindergarten during the other time of year, their availability for leisure activities will be limited compared to summertime. Most of them also attend hobby classes and need to do homework, so that has to be taken into account. The children have significantly more free time during the weekends, so it is often a good idea to organize something for them for that time. However, it is ultimately up to the volunteer whether he/she would sometimes like to work on the weekends or rather the weekdays.
Typical tasks of the volunteer are as follows:
– Organizing and carrying out leisure time activities for children (50%)
– Carry out creative English language classes (15%)
– Come up with and realize a bigger special project (event/trip) with the help of the tutor (15%) – Helping the family support workers organize special events, participate in them while also helping and looking after kids (10%)
– Plan and implement a hobby class / regular activity based on his/her own competences (10%)
Повеќе информации на: https://europa.eu/youth/volunteering/organisation/940719096_en
Ако сте заинтересирани за било кој од овие повици испратете му Ваше CV и мотивационо писмо на Marco Santos на email@example.com со назнака дека Ве испраќа Волонтерски Центар Скопје.
Краен рок за испраќање на апликациите е 28 Март 2018.
Тимот на ВЦС