In the framework of the KA2 Capacity Building project “TrainVol” within the Erasmus Plus Programme, we are publishing the open call for two youth workers that will be engaged in the activities within the project. The overall objective of the project is to exploit volunteerism as an alternative mechanism to provide young individuals with effective opportunities for non-formal learning, which will enhance their personal and professional skills and can greatly contribute to their employability; while at the same time promoting social inclusion and active civic participation for young people (especially vulnerable groups).
The planned activities for the selected youth workers include:
- Participation on two day national capacity building workshops for youth workers, organized by expert from Volunteers Centre Skopje in the first half of December 2017);
- Participation on four mobility activities in Greece, Cyprus, Bosnia and Herzegovina and Republic of Macedonia (5 day mobility activities in each country, in the period January- April 2018).
- Organization and implementation of national capacity building workshops for young people in Skopje and other towns across Republic of Macedonia (May/June 2018);
- Active involvement in all evaluation and dissemination activities within the planned mobility;
The criteria for selection is the following:
- Aged between 18-30 years old
- At list two year of experience as youth worker;
- Gender equality
- Motivation letter
All of the interested candidates have to fill send us their CV and motivation letter to our e-mail address: email@example.com, no later than Monday, 27th of November 2017!
Thank you all for your interest!