DO YOU HAVE AN INITIATIVE THAT WILL MAKE THE WORLD A LITTLE BETTER?
Are you between 16 and 28 years old, enthusiastic, willing and able to improve your community?
More specifically, do you have an idea or an initiative that could fit within these areas:
- Education and lifelong learning
- Social and Community Issues
- Environment and Sustainability
- Culture and Heritage
- Health and Wellbeing
Send us more details about the idea and how you intend to improve your community HERE by 28 February at the latest, and we will contact you for more details.
Five ideas with the greatest potential impact will receive:
- Training to empower your personal potential and development (from 11-20 March in Skopje),
- Customized and personalized eight months mentorship in order to achieve optimal results together,
- 1000 Euros financial support,
- Opportunity to network with peers from Cyprus, Denmark, Spain and Romania (from 11-20 March and from 9-18 October in Skopje),
- Support by VCS for Project Management
More info about the project can be found at www.roadmap4youthactivism.info
We especially support young people from smaller cities, apply and let’s be active citizens together.
Please forward this call to all those you think could be interested.
We are excited to hear from you!
The VCS Team