The problem that Marios will try to solve is to show to the people that we can have a different point of view about businesses and economic systems. He want to prove that businesses can give back to the people, to the society from their net income and still do well. Marios and his partner, Nikolas, are having a webpage. Theirs new project is to start an online shop, as part of that page. They are planning to donate to charity a percentage of the net profit. His message to the world is that we need to fight for our future, for a better future for our children.
Marios was selected for the project “European Youth at the frontlines of active citizenship: A Roadmap towards a collective South-North-East-West Momentum” organized by Volunteers Centre Skopje and supported by European Commission due to Erasmus+ European Youth Together programme.
Do you believe that your project will change the world?
– No, our project will not change the world. But is a one more step to the world that we want.
Why not alone?
– Having a good team, we can do more than alone. We can change the world but only if we do it together.
Why an online shop?
– We want a way to work remotely, as we are in separate countries. Also is easier for my partner to work remotely.
The percentage that you will give, will not change anything?
– Our donation might not change a lot but there are businesses people that can change a lot. Also less money from more people can also change a lot.
Why not a brand new online shop?
– We are already having a webpage with thousands of viewers. It is better to update that one, than start a new one.